- School Coordinator Working with licensed partners, school-based site coordinators continuously monitor which supports need to be increased or improved, as well as coordinate additional supports that the schools need but don’t currently have.
- Tiered Support Strategy Student and school needs are matched with a tiered support strategy that ranges from Tier I Supports–widely available services designed to foster a positive school climate and address school-level risk factors–to individualized Tier III Supports for students with highly specific needs.
- Data Management & Decision-Making Dedicated Site Coordinators utilize the CIS Data Management System, a web-based tool that helps ensure the right data are being tracked and the CIS Model is being implemented with fidelity.
- Proven Outcomes Thirteen independent evaluation demonstrate that implementing the Communities In Schools model leads to improved graduation rates, decreased dropout rates, improved attendance rates, and improved academic performance.
- Training and Technical Assistance Campus staff implementing Integrated Student Supports collectively receive more than 50 hours of training and coaching. School sites also continue to receive ongoing support through the role of dedicated program directors who work as advocates and facilitate partnerships with school staff. Additionally, site coordinators benefit from being part of the CIS national network and gain ongoing access to tools and resources that support the continued growth and deepening of practice.
Ready to Get Started?
Complete the form and someone from our team will reach out to you directly to confirm available partnership opportunities.